Worship with us!
The worship of God is at the very heart of our life together. We experience the mystery of God, hear and wrestle with God's word, share Christ's presence in the sacrament, feel God's love in community, and leave strengthened to live and serve in the world. Please join us.
- 8 am Holy Eucharist Rite I (no music)
- 9:30 am Sunday School Begins in Parish Hall
- 10 am Church - Rite II with choir
- Coffee hour follows worship - it feels like lunch!
- 10 a.m. in the Chapel
- Join us in this friendly service that meets year round, doing either Holy Eucharist Rite I or II
- After the service, stay for coffee and conversation