We are in this together ... Decide how you can share your time, talents and treasures with us!
There are many different volunteer opportunities:
- Ushers, Lay Eucharistic Ministers, Lectors and Greeters for our church services
- Outreach Ministry members (meetings and activities will be happening throughout the year; look for more details)
If you want more information in how to get involved, please call Margaret in the Church Office 508-548-3863.
- Church Sunday School - "Kind, loving" volunteers are needed Sunday mornings as assistants and helpers as well as throughout the week to set up projects/activities for the kids. Those who would like to share a special interest with kids are also welcome. Email the Sunday School Director, Colette Potts or call the church office.
- Music Ministries - Do you like to sing or play an instrument? Email the Music Director, Deb Gemma or call the church office.
- Worship Participants - Would you like to help in our worship services? Very little would happen without the participation and assistance of the Altar Guild, Alter Flower Guild, Lay Eucharistic Ministers, Lectors, Ushers, and Acolytes. If you are interested in learning more about the work of one of these groups contact the church office (508-548-3863).
- Parish Life Committee - Like to plan, organize, make decorations, help with set-up or clean-up for any of the many church events? Contact the church office.
- Pastoral Care Visitors - Volunteers are always needed to visit the homebound and those in assisted care facilities. Contact the church office to volunteer.
- Property Committee - There is much to do on our beautiful campus, raking, weeding, cleaning, painting. Contact the church office to volunteer.
- Welcoming Ministry - Can you help with lunch Sundays after the 10 AM service? Do you have an idea to welcome guests and new members? Contact Margaret Margolis in the church office.
- ECW - The Episcopal Church Women runs a few events in our church, including the annual Christmas Fair held each year in December. All women of the church are invited to be part of it.
Other Opportunities to HELP
- Belonging to Each Other (Helping the Homeless) -
- St. Barnabas Missions - EfforTZ, Tiny Lives, Acorn Maya Childcare, Oyate Concern - Please contribute to them. Make checks payable to St. Barnabas Episcopal Church with the Mission/Charity in the memo line.