Worship with us!
The worship of God is at the very heart of our life together. We experience the mystery of God, hear and wrestle with God's word, share Christ's presence in the sacrament, feel God's love in community, and leave strengthened to live and serve in the world. Please join us.
- 8 am Holy Eucharist Rite I (no music)
- 9:45 am Sunday School Begins in Parish Hall (September to June)
- 10 am Church - Rite II with choir
Coffee hour follows worship - it feels like lunch!
- 10 a.m. in the Chapel
- Join us in this friendly service that meets year round, doing either Holy Eucharist Rite I or II
- After the service, stay for coffee and conversation
Children's Service at 10 a.m. on Sunday August 26 and celebration/book-signing of 'Love First' by Colette Potts, our Director of Children's Ministry. Join us for a fun-filled service focused on God's love and a lunch on the lawn following the service!
Large Print Bulletins now available!
Each Sunday, we will offer large print bulletins. Please ask the ushers for one. There are only a few at this time, but as the demand grows more will be offered. For questions or comments, please contact the office 508-548-3863.
Celebrate the memory of a loved one or a special anniversary, birthday, or just because. We have openings for the months of September, October, and December. Flower sign-up is in the upper Parish Hall or contact Kathy Wessling at 508-540-4680. Cost is $80 for 2 vases.